Why Support the Arete Project?
- We provide a transformative, expansive education. We pursue learning not for grades, but out of desire for true understanding of the world, the self, and others
- The Arete Project applies a unique approach to women’s leadership. There are no simulated scenarios at Arete – only the questions encountered in real life. No other programs like it are currently available to women.
- Your dollar goes far.The 2017 Arete Seminar is projected to cost $2500 per student for the whole program – just over $300 a week!
- Make one donation and do twice the good.Your donation supports the Arete Project. The Arete Project labor pillar supports the Arthur Morgan School, an innovative middle school in rural Appalachia. With one contribution you assist two worthy nonprofits.
- Your donation is 100% tax deductible thanks to our fiscal sponsor, the Hub for Direct Community Action. This partnership also allows us to keep administrative overhead costs to roughly 10% of our budget.
Thank you for being a part of this important work!
Donate with PayPal
With PayPal, you can donate either through your bank account or with a credit or debit card. Donations are processed through our fiscal sponsor, the Hub for Direct Community Action.
Donate by Check
Please make checks out to our fiscal sponsor, The Hub for Direct Community Action; write “Arete Project” in the memo line. Checks can be mailed to:
The Arete Project
c/o The Hub
P.O. Box 1372
Cedar Ridge, CA 95924
Donate Airline Miles or In-Kind Goods
Please email email@example.com for more information
Donate with Dwolla
Dwolla is an easy and secure system that avoids the normal 3% credit card fee – meaning that more of your money goes to us! This is a direct-deposit system – like an online check – so you’ll need your bank info handy.