Why Support the Arete Project?
- We’re preparing a diverse new generation of civic and environmental leaders, empowered with the knowledge, skills, and passion to better their communities and the world.
- We provide a transformative, expansive education. We pursue learning not for grades, but out of desire for true understanding of the world, the self, and others.
- We apply a unique approach to leadership. There are no simulated scenarios at Arete – only the questions encountered in real life, democratic governance, and organizational operation.
- Your dollar goes far. Arete Project programs cost roughly $500 per student per week.
- Your donation is 100% tax deductible. The Arete Project is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Our Capital Campaign
In spring 2019, the Arete Project kicked off a $1.2 million capital campaign towards the purchase and development of the Good River Campus – an 18-acre riverfront parcel near Glacier Bay National Park – destined to be the long-term home for our programs. We invite you to consider making a capital pledge as we realize this long-held dream. For further information – or to request a copy of our case statement or business plan – please contact Executive Director Laura Marcus at email@example.com
Donate by Check
Please make checks out to The Arete Project. Checks should be mailed to:
The Arete Project
c/o Laura Marcus
P.O. Box 225
Gustavus, AK 99826
Donate with Facebook
Facebook charges no fees for online donations, so this is our preferred method for receiving gifts online. Make a donation at: www.facebook.com/theareteproject
Donate with PayPal
Use PayPal to donate online through your bank account or with a credit or debit card.
Donate Airline Miles or In-Kind Goods
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information